Wednesday, May 13, 2015


What’s in the Way

 

If I didn’t have to worry about how my rent was going to get paid if my sister didn’t pay my car payment and if they are going to take it away. My husband and how he could do this to his family that he said he loved so much. Him not giving no support to his children. How I am going to take care of them and make sure they are okay and going to make it. How he doesn’t see his kids. Mainly rent is the biggest thing and when our bankruptcy is going to be over so we can move on with our lives. How he hurts my kids so much. Waiting for a call for a job interview and getting the job. Getting a pay check to take care of my problems I have that will take care of a lot of my stress. It is going to be hard full time student full time job taking care of three kids. I can do it,  just getting there and having the stable of being able to take care of my finances. Making sure that my kids have a roof over their head and not being stressed by other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment