Friday, May 1, 2015

 I liked writing all of them, but since I have to choose one I would say the courage paper. It helped me keep my courage through the semester and made me realize I had more courage in myself than I thought I ever had. I have to say the one least thing I didn't like was posting it on blogger and coming out of my box, but since it was about the least favorite writing in this class it would be, writing about something to blue, It was hard to pick one thing about blue and then write about it without really thinking about it and being timed on it. I would have to say the "Fear", "Happiness", and "Stress", It made me write about true feelings and it made me see I was putting things in front of me to let me feel I couldn't do things. As soon as I came to this realization of letting me be me and trust in myself, I could do anything in live that I want to and no one can get in that way. The thing I would change out of this class is to be more creative and more thoughtful on my writing because I think it would make the stories more interesting to the reader to have more creative writing in stories. Writing on a topic that was just given to you and being timed on them, It is the being timed on is more stress and not enough time to think of what you want to write to get a good interesting story. I would study more and not let things get to me as much so I could focus better on my schooling. That I can come with pretty funny stories in a timed atmosphere, don't be afraid to put things out there they are your thoughts and it doesn't matter what others think. I think you are really good teacher Mrs. A, I don't think you need to change anything, I loved coming to class, if I was having a bad morning I would remember I had your class to come to and it would cheer me up because you always had good spirits when you came to class. I would give myself an A, I helped out in groups, I didn't miss much class, and I think I wrote good stories. All in all I did my best in this class. 
  • Which in class writing was your favorite? Why?
  • Which in class writing was your least favorite? Why?
  • Review all your writing chronologically (earliest to latest). List three interesting observations or changes in your writing. Which are the most profound (obvious and important)? Why?
  • If you could change anything about your writing this semester what would it be? Why?
  • What did you like best about this course?
  • What did you like least about this course?
  • What would you have done differently this semester if you could have a do-over?
  • What did learn about yourself as a student, a thinker, a writer this semester?
  • What could I, Ms. A., have done differently to improve the course?
  • You begin this course with an engagement and participation score of an A.  Attendance, participation in activities and group work help you to maintain this grade.  Evaluate yourself and assign yourself a grade for the in class portion of this course.  Don’t forget the reasoning behind your self assigned grade.
When you are finished, submit a direct link to your blog post.  You will find a link to submit your blog under the TurnItIn! button. This link will remain open until May 4, midnight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment